Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, affiliation, and contact details, when you create an account, submit content, or communicate with us.
- Usage Data: We gather data about your interactions with our website, including your IP address, browser type, device information, and browsing behavior. This information is collected through cookies and similar technologies.
- Content Data: If you submit research articles, manuscripts, or other content, we collect and store this data to process your submissions and maintain our publications.
How We Use Your Information:
- Publication and Research: We use your personal information to facilitate the publication of research articles and to communicate with authors, reviewers, and editors involved in the peer review process.
- Account Management: We use your account information to manage your user account, including authentication, account recovery, and communication related to your account.
- Website Improvement: We analyze usage data to improve our website, tailor content to user preferences, and optimize the user experience.
- Communication: We may use your contact details to send you updates, announcements, and information related to our publications and services.
Data Sharing and Security:
- Third Parties: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in managing our website, conducting peer reviews, or providing technical support. These service providers are obligated to protect your data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information when required by law, legal processes, or governmental requests.
- Security Measures: We employ industry-standard security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. However, no method of data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
Your Privacy Choices:
- Account Management: You can update your account information and communication preferences by logging into your account on our website.
- Cookies: Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can choose to block or delete cookies, but this may impact your ability to use some features of our website.
Our services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected information from a child, please contact us to request its deletion.
Thank you for trusting iARCON Scientific Publishing House with your research and data. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and maintaining the highest standards of data security.